Featured Articles

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Real Mom's Cooking Blog!

Surprise! I've decided that with the immense popularity of cooking and craft blogs, I'd switch my single parenting blog...to...wait for it...a cooking blog!

Yes, that's right! A cooking blog. Only...my cooking blog is for the kind of cooking that I like to do. (I don't cook. Which is not to say I can't cook, because I can. Probably.) And there probably won't be any staged pictures. Or any pictures at all unless free internet clipart counts.

We'll start with one of my favorite recipes: chicken nuggets. Mmmm...

Ingredients:
1 bag frozen chicken nuggets (vegan substitutes allowed)
Scissors
1 cookie tray
1 oven
Timer

Directions:
Cut open the bag of chicken nuggets using the scissors. Dump contents of bag onto cookie tray. Stick cookie tray in oven. Oh, I guess you should probably have turned the oven on some time before this. Set timer. Seriously. The timer is important. Trust me. Now go do something else until the timer rudely interrupts you. Remove chicken nuggets from oven, preferably with some sort of oven mitt. Dip in something delicious and enjoy.

And I'm totally kidding about turning this thing into a cooking blog. It'll still be my single mommy blog. New post coming soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment